Q. How to care for your THE HAIR RX hair extensions?
- Co-washing your virgin hair before installing is a very important. When co-washing, it is recommended that you wash the extensions with conditioner. Rinse thoroughly, then let air dry to preserve the texture of the extensions.
- When washing your extensions that have a lot of product build up, wet the extensions, use a mild shampoo to wash the extensions, rinse thoroughly, condition the extensions, then thoroughly rinse out the conditioner and leave the extensions to air dry.
- Please use the finger detangling method before using a comb or brush to detangle the extensions to prevent shedding.
- THE HAIR RX hair extension are 100% virgin hair and can be permed and or dyed to a #613, however we do not recommend you do this too frequently. If you are considering perming or dying your extensions, please visit your local beautician for professional assistance.
- THE HAIR RX is not responsible for bundles that you have over processed and or damaged.
Q. What products should I use to maintain my THE HAIR RX hair extensions?
- Our THE HAIR RX staff recommends that you use products that DO NOT have an alcohol base and DOES NOT contain sulfates.
A full sew-in with THE HAIR RX virgin human hair, would need approximately 10.5 to 14 ounces of hair. We recommend buying 3 bundles of hair for lengths 14” to 18”. We recommend 4 bundles of hair for lengths 20″or longer. Each bundle weighs 3. 5 ounces. Please remember; the longer the hair, the shorter the wefts.
Q. How long does THE HAIR RX virgin hair last?
- Depending on how you maintain your extensions, the THE HAIR RX virgin hair extensions should last up to 1.5- 3 years. When treated like your own hair, you will have longevity with our virgin hair bundles.
Q. Can THE HAIR RX virgin hair be straightened or curled?
- A. Yes! You most definitely can straighten or curl our THE HAIR RX extensions to any style that you prefer. However, do not do it too frequently as it may damage your extensions just as natural hair can be damaged if there is too much heat usage. The heat damage may also cause the hair to become dry and tangled.
Q. Why are my THE HAIR RX hair extensions getting tangled?
- If your THE HAIR RX hair extensions become tangled, it may be caused by over processing and or dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your THE HAIR RX hair extensions at least twice a week, when there is a lot of product build up or as needed.
Q. Can I make changes to my order?
- If you are needing to make changes to your order prior to the items being shipped, we here at THE HAIR RX will do our best to accommodate you. Please send us a message on our Contact page and we will do our best to make any changes to your order prior to shipment.